PeopleNorth works with the philosophy of ‘Moving Up Together’. We are committed to elevating people, processes and performance in organizations. Our expertise is in driving change through Learning Interventions, Executive Coaching & Consulting and Hiring Solutions. We also have our own learning tool – PracUp, which is a platform to Practice Communication to excel in expressing thoughts, emotions and perspectives. We are industry agnostic, that is why we continue to enjoy our presence in more than 16 industries, with well over 50 clients across India.
Designation: Assistant Manager / Lead – Accounts and Admin
Location- Faridabad. Haryana
- To perform basic office tasks, including answering phones, responding to emails, processing mail, filing, etc.
- Provide administrative assistance to management
- Manage office maintenance and supplies
- Maintaining a database, ensuring that records are complete and current.
- Making payments through various modes like NEFT, RTGS, cash, cheques, etc and keeping track of them
- Handling and filling GST
- Preparing invoices and following up for pending payments.
- Handling all banking related works
- Identifying various modes of funding under Govt. schemes or otherwise
- Prepare monthly P&L, income statements and balance sheets.
- Updating ledgers, and resolving discrepancies if required.
- Abiding by all company procedures and accounting principles.
- Responding appropriately to vendor, client, and internal requests.
- To look after accounts receivable and payable.
- Ensuring the Admin & Accounting Department runs smoothly and efficiently.
Required Experience & Skills
- A degree in accounting, business, administration, or similar.
- Proven 2-5 years of work experience in Accounts & Admin or similar role
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software (not mandatory).
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask is an asset.