Improved Productivity Resulting in Strong Client Relationship
November 30, 2018
A large auto ancillary organization redefined their approach and style of communication resulting in improved performance and productivity, hence reduction in gap of timely delivery to clients.
- Lack of flow of information
- Challenges brought into notice only at the last moment leaving no time for corrective action
- Resistance in knowledge transfer resulting in increasing dependency on certain people
- Intervention was designed to uncover the hidden insecurities
- Program to help people understand the concept and importance of multiple perspectives, and reducing barriers in communication.
- Tools to navigate through assumptions
Outcome & Impact:
- Teams initiated cross functional/cross-team meetings for smoother interaction and delivery.
- Timely addressing of challenges, resulting in reduced rejection from clients.
- Increased internal knowledge sharing sessions.
Inconsistency in client experience and operational challenges due to ineffective processes and high dependency on individuals
A leading technology firm partnered with PeopleNorth for a turnkey assignment on a Greenfield Hiring project where PeopleNorth