A large auto ancillary organization redefined their approach and style of communication resulting in improved performance
Transforming Approach for Higher Process Efficiencies
November 30, 2018
A large logistics solution firm transformed their approach to create higher process efficiencies and a more effective and efficient environment.
- Inconsistency in client experience and operational challenges due to ineffective processes and high dependency on individuals
- Fragmentation in teams with duplication of processes and activities, and low clarity on work-in-progress
- Limited accountability of end-to-end business processes
- We mapped the current process through interviews, validated through experts and presented to the people involved.
- We identified the gaps and breakdowns, ran a root cause analysis with the use of key performance indicators, performance levers, & comparisons to benchmarks
- Redesigned the processes with a focus on agility, efficiency, and a better customer experience
- Developed a project plan to implement the changes, educate the employees and track implementation
- High visibility of ongoing projects resulting in immediate identification & removal of challenges if any
- The transformation has enhanced the customer experience at all touchpoints
- The company has created a culture of continuous improvement
A leading technology firm partnered with PeopleNorth for a turnkey assignment on a Greenfield Hiring project where PeopleNorth