PeopleNorth works with the philosophy of ‘Moving Up Together’. We are committed to elevating people, processes and performance in organizations. Our expertise is in driving change through Learning Interventions, Executive Coaching & Consulting and Hiring Solutions. We also have our own learning tool – PracUp, which is a platform to Practice Communication to excel in expressing thoughts, emotions and perspectives. We are industry agnostic, that is why we continue to enjoy our presence in more than 16 industries, with well over 50 clients across India.
Designation: Associate Consultant III / Consultant I
This role is responsible for driving the Executive Search division of the organization. The person is accountable for the P&L account of the division.
Key and Critical Hiring: Lead the sourcing and acquisition of key and critical talent for clients, demonstrating a deep understanding of the specific requirements and skills needed for such roles.
- Assume ownership of the Profit and Loss account for the recruitment business segment
- Align recruitment operations, execution, process etc. with the broader company goals and enhancing overall profitability
- Set and manage annual and quarterly revenue and profit targets, in alignment with organizational goals
Delivery & Team Management:
- Lead and manage the talent acquisition team, providing strategic direction and guidance to achieve recruitment goals
- Build and nurture strong client relationships; understand their hiring needs, organizational culture, and business objectives with the goal of creating seamless & high quality client experience
- Define and execute effective search strategies, project timelines, and deliverables in alignment with client expectations and PeopleNorth’s financial goals
- Stay current with industry trends, market insights, and competitor intelligence to provide valuable consultation to clients and make informed recruitment decisions
- Monitor and report on recruitment progress and performance metrics
- Command over Non-IT and IT roles with understanding of RPO services
- Develop, coach and motivate recruiting team on their customer focus, recruiting expertise, completion of performance objectives and goals
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience through timely coordination, communication and feedback
- Develop and expand client partnerships, seeking opportunities for growth and revenue generation through client referrals and additional service offerings
- Address client concerns, challenges, and feedback promptly, working to continuously enhance client satisfaction
- Regularly engage with clients to provide updates on recruitment progress and candidate profiles
- Foster strong, long-term client relationships by serving as a trusted advisor, ensuring a deep understanding of their talent needs and organizational goals
Required Experience & Skills
- 5 – 9 years of experience in driving hiring requirements with at least 2 years in a team leader role
- Experience in working with Executive Search Firms is an added advantage
- Hands-on experience in managing turnkey assignments, driving IT and non-It hiring requirements as well as bulk hiring from executive to management level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Demonstrated ability to understand clients’ business needs and develop tailored hiring strategies.